Happy Womens Day, Womens Day Wishes

Happy womens day
Happy womens day


Happy Women's day

Respect women
Educate women
Let us hold in high esteem all our..
Mothers
Sisters
Daughters &
Wifes
So that we may become better individuals and excel in social order.

👉In Affection She is a SISTER.
In Care She is a MOTHER.
In Kindness She is BELOVED.
In Understanding She is a WIFE.
She is WOMAN.

👉WOMAN MEANS :-
W - WONDERFUL MOTHER
O - OUTSTANDING FRIEND
M - MARVELLOUS DAUGHTER
A - ADORABLE SISTER
N - NICEST GIFT TO MEN FROM GOD
Pass to every women to feel proud..

👉June 15: I joined the ovary.
June 17: I'm a tissue now.
30Jun: MOM and DAD are very happy, Mom said to Dad, "You are going to be a father".
15 july: My food is what my mother eats.
15Sep: I can feel my heartbeat.
14Oct: I have arms, legs, head and stomach.
13Nov: Today I was in an ultra-scan. Wow! I am a girl
14Nov: I was bad! My mother and father killed me. . . Why? :( Was it just because I was a girl?
People have a mother, a wife, and a loving feeling when there is no dogger!

👉When we were born, ...
A woman was with us: A. Mother…
We grew up as a child ....,
One woman was there to care for us and play with us: a sister…
We went to school…,
A woman was there to help us learn: a teacher…
We are sad
Whenever we lose….
A woman was offered a shoulder: a lover ...
We had a great woman: a wife ...
There was a woman to melt us: a daughter…
Here's to absorbing a women's inn: a motherland
Respect the woman.

👉Define Birthday ??
Fantastic Answer By Dr. Abdul Kalam:- .
The only day in your life
Your mother smiled when you cried..! 

Happy Womens Day Wishes


👉Heart touching message by a woman…
Someone asked her …….
Are you a working woman or a housewife ??
She replied: Yes, I am a full-time working house wife.

I work 24 hours ....
I am a "mother",
I am a wife
I am a daughter
I am daughter-in-law….
I'm an alarm clock,
I am a cook,
I am a maid,
I am a teacher,
I'm a waiter,
I am a nanny
I am a nurse
I am an apprentice,
I am a security officer,
I am a counselor,
I am a comforter,
I do not get holidays,
I do not get sick leave,
I do not get the day ……
I work day and night….
I'm on call ......
Paid with all hours .....
"What do you do all day"
Respect your mother ..


Post a Comment

0 Comments