Inspirational Successful Person Quotes in English

Successful Person Quotes in English
Successful Person Quotes in English

Successful Person Quotes in English


"I slept on benches and everyday borrowed 20Rs/- from friend to travel film city" - SRK

"I didn't even complete my university education" - Bill Gates !!

"I was raped at the age of 9 "- Oprah Winfrey

"I was sexually, mentally, emotionally and verbally abused by my father as far back as I can remember until I left home at the age of eighteen" - Joyce Meyer


"I struggled academically throughout elementary school" - Dr Ben Carson

"I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training" - Lionel Messi

"I used to sleep on the floor in friends'
rooms, returning Coke bottles for food, money, and getting weekly free meals at a local temple" -Steve Jobs !!

"My teachers used to call me a failure" - Tony Blair

"I was in prison for 27 years"- Retired President Nelson Mandela

I Stitched Shoes in childhood.@Abra­ham
Lincoln

I was the one who served in Hotels. @OBEROI

I was Conductor. @Rajnikanth

I worked at Petrol Pump.@Dhirubhai
Ambani

I Failed in class 10th. @ Sachin Tendulkar

I was a Drop out n Keyboard Player.@ A.R. Rahman

I was a famous hawker. @Jeny Lope

"Friends, there are many such people who struggled.. 

Life is not about what you couldn't do so far, it's about what you can still do"

Post a Comment

0 Comments