Love Status | Love Status in Hindi | Whatsapp Status Love | Best Whatsapp Love Status


love status

Question: An elephant was in love with a she-elephant.
But the she-elephant went and got married to some other elephant.
So the elephant was very Depressed.
One of his friends felt sorry for him, and took him to a park to cheer him up.
In the park, they sat on a see-saw, but the see-saw broke.
Now, which song would our hero sing?

Ans: "See-saw ho ya dil ho, aakhir toot jaata hai.

Love Status



love status in hindi


Dil dharakta hai tujhe dekhun to,

Saans bhi meri rukne lagti hai…

Pyar itna hai mere dil mein sanam,

Rooh bhi meri khinch ne lagti hai…!

Chain milta hai jab mein dekhun tujhe,

Warna ya saans rukne lagti hai…!!!


Love status in hindi



whatsapp status love

A boy proposed a girl:- I love u, i was in love with you from the first time i saw you.

I can do anything for you.

U are my first and last wish.

You are everything for me.

I wish we marry and live happily forever.

Please don't say no to me.

You are my life from now.

Girl:- veere! Mainu angreji ni aundi.

whatsapp status love

Post a Comment

0 Comments