Father and Daughter Whatsapp Status | Father and Daughter Facebook Status


Father and daughter whatsapp status

Father and Daughter Whatsapp Status


My little Girl, Don’t cry for me,

I’ll be right by your side.

I’d never miss out on this day,

that you become a bride.

I’m here with you to hold your hand

and give your heart away,

To a man God chose to take care of you forever from this day.

Today, I place your hand in his,

with blessings and with pride.

My little Girl, Don’t cry for me,

I’ll be right by your side.


👉Mother: You are pleasantly dressed up....

where are u going sweetheart?

Girl: Thanx a great dear mother,

I'm setting off to the washroom as i need another facebook profile picture.


👉Girl: Dad, I'm in love with a boy who is far away from me. I am in India and he lives in UK.

We met on a dating website, became friends on facebook, had long chats on whatsapp, proposed to each other on skype,
and now we've had 2 months of relationship thru viber.

I need ur blessing and good wishes daddy...

Dad said: Wow! Really!! Then get married on twitter, have fun online. 
Buy ur kids on e-bay, send them thru g-mail and if u r fed up with your husband... 
Sell him on OLX....

Post a Comment

0 Comments